Click here for Park Ordinances.
The following rules and regulations are strictly enforced daily:
- No slam dunking or hanging on goals.
- Children under the age of 15 must be supervised at all times by someone 16 years or older.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on County property.
- No smoking or use of any tobacco products will be allowed in the facility.
- No smoking directly outside. A designated smoking area is located in the lower parking lot.
- Suitable conduct is expected of all visitors. Anyone using profanity or vulgar language, harassing others or causing any disturbance will be asked to leave.
- No pets allowed.
- No glass containers of any type will be allowed in the facility.
- No hard balls such as baseballs, softballs, soccer balls or footballs.
- No balls of any type outside gym areas.
- No cleats in the building.
- No throwing anything up to or down from the track area.
- No running or horseplay outside of gym area.
- Neither Fannin County nor the Fannin County Recreation Department will be responsible for lost or stolen property.
- No loitering after the Recreation Center is closed.
Click here for PDF.